• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Possible explanation on the Bene timing....

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

NO IT'S NOT. No one said Bene could replace Josh.

In Gman we trust. Because, all in all, we are in much better shape than we were just 3 long years ago. You remember those years where our starting talent was bottom half of the league, and our depth was non existent. With no money.

I am glad that you saw this coming years ago, and I am truly sorry you got flamed for stated your beliefs. But you have to know that fans who think they are talent evaluators, are only fooling themselves, and the people they try to sway. Professional fail at this constantly, and they get flamed for it. It comes with the action.

No one saw the Bene getting cut thingy. Some see it as an act of desperation, and are in attack the mgmt mode. Some see it as a shake the team up kinda thing. But no one sees it as a "Bene couldn't fill Josh's shoes, so he's gone" type thing.

I just think you are over rating the Bene is replacing Josh angle. I don't think many people would have that thought.

You're right. No one thought Bene would replace Josh. Not sure where he got that idea from 

12 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

NO IT'S NOT. No one said Bene could replace Josh.

In Gman we trust. Because, all in all, we are in much better shape than we were just 3 long years ago. You remember those years where our starting talent was bottom half of the league, and our depth was non existent. With no money.

I am glad that you saw this coming years ago, and I am truly sorry you got flamed for stated your beliefs. But you have to know that fans who think they are talent evaluators, are only fooling themselves, and the people they try to sway. Professional fail at this constantly, and they get flamed for it. It comes with the action.

No one saw the Bene getting cut thingy. Some see it as an act of desperation, and are in attack the mgmt mode. Some see it as a shake the team up kinda thing. But no one sees it as a "Bene couldn't fill Josh's shoes, so he's gone" type thing.

I just think you are over rating the Bene is replacing Josh angle. I don't think many people would have that thought.

I never said Bene is gone because he couldn't fill josh's shoes...  i said he is gone because he was no where near as good as was advertised by mgt or fans ... he was no where near a great pick nor was he worth trading up to get which speaks to my  point which is this blind faith in Gman  and his poor drafting philosophy...

Archived