• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Possible explanation on the Bene timing....

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, countryboi said:

man that sounds like an really asshole employer letting him work all week then firing him on a friday....im sure he will dry his eyes with 100 dollar bills

every player in the NFL understands the business of it. They don't get upset like fans

1 hour ago, mc52beast said:

So we're upgrading our team by cutting Bene and replacing him with a guy that was waived and on the PS... cuz evidently there aren't any corners waiting for a call that are better than both of them.

Yeah makes sense right? Not buying it , something happened ...had to...

1 hour ago, mc52beast said:

So we're upgrading our team by cutting Bene and replacing him with a guy that was waived and on the PS... cuz evidently there aren't any corners waiting for a call that are better than both of them.

Yeah makes sense right? Not buying it , something happened ...had to...

4 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

dont really need to gameplan to attack the secondary with the lack of pass rush

Yep even the best secondary can be exposed from a lack of any pass rush.. just look at the seahawks last year their secondary got walloped pretty good.

You can not tell me that veterans on defense and especially the secondary are not upset with playing time with a bunch of rookies in their follow up year to the SB.

What makes it worse is they all expected to have Josh Norman for at least one more season.

Kurt Coleman, Tre Boston, and Bene Benwikere have been disgusted with the mistakes and miscommunication with the rookies. Then Bene is thrown in at CB when he was put at the nickel because Worley can not get his job done.

To top it off, Bradberry is the one who was being exploited by Julio Jones. Jones was Bradberry's assignment. Bradberry struggled early and he was yanked by the coaches. Bene was thrown out on Jones so Bradberry could save face. Then Bene gets blamed for the issues. I am sure that went over well in the DB room.

Let the finger pointing begin. If you are frustrated and want off the team, all you have to do is yell at a rookie and finger point. Then you may get picked up by a SB contender.

I appreciate his candor, but it probably wasn't a good idea to go on the radio and admit you got schooled because you're out of shape. I know he was coming off an injury, but it's still his business to get himself in shape and if you allow a guy to play that admits he's out of shape what kind of message does that send to the rest of the team? 

I like Bene, but he let us down. Hope he clears waivers (can't imagine anyone signing him after the performance Sunday) and we can park him on the PS while he gets himself in shape - I'm certain that's the plan which would explain the timing. 

2 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

You can not tell me that veterans on defense and especially the secondary are not upset with playing time with a bunch of rookies in their follow up year to the SB.

What makes it worse is they all expected to have Josh Norman for at least one more season.

Kurt Coleman, Tre Boston, and Bene Benwikere have been disgusted with the mistakes and miscommunication with the rookies. Then Bene is thrown in at CB when he was put at the nickel because Worley can not get his job done.

To top it off, Bradberry is the one who was being exploited by Julio Jones. Jones was Bradberry's assignment. Bradberry struggled early and he was yanked by the coaches. Bene was thrown out on Jones so Bradberry could save face. Then Bene gets blamed for the issues. I am sure that went over well in the DB room.

Let the finger pointing begin. If you are frustrated and want off the team, all you have to do is yell at a rookie and finger point. Then you may get picked up by a SB contender.

Bradberry got an injury, dimwit. He wasn't pulled.

And again, just to advise everyone, this poster is a fraud with no inside info.

Archived