• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

That first Derek Anderson interception

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Not being able to set his feet probably did not help the situation at all. 

giphy.gif

That's what I see from Cam if not sacked the lineman are being pushed back..I admit he has missed some receivers underneath while trying to get chunk yards, but the line isn't  playing like they did early last year..I think teams no how to attack the line with speed and power on outside..Cam not comfortable.

3 hours ago, Darth Biscuit said:

After that play they briefly showed Anderson and Olsen on the sideline and it looked like they had words about it... not angry but aggravated like each thought the other was supposed to do something different.

It was just a strange play all around. Either Olsen ran the wrong route, Anderson threw the wrong route, or Anderson didn't get enough air under it while throwing it away. 

7 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

It was just a strange play all around. Either Olsen ran the wrong route, Anderson threw the wrong route, or Anderson didn't get enough air under it while throwing it away. 

Agreed, I don't think he was trying to throw it away, but I can't say for sure either.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I'm thinking all of the above

Archived