• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Updated Panthers and Bucs Injury Reports

Jeremy Igo

59 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

I still think Cam finds a way to start Monday

It's not up to him. If it was up to how he was feeling he'd have gone back into the game. It's the one injury that the NFL controls because it's the one injury that can cost them money down the line. 

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

If it is turf toe, it is serious. No injury sounds so silly but is so debilitating. 

3 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Sadly I have much more faith in our backup qb situation than our backup CB situation 

Most around here thought Bradberry and Worley would be ready to hit the ground running after covering KB and Funchess every day in practice. That's proven not to be such a demanding task though. Bradberry has been pretty solid, but him missing time already sucks really bad. We need continuity for these guys right now.

The safety play has got to be better. If they don't get the safeties situated we will be in the bye week staring at 1-5.

10 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

Lol

It was up to him @Denver son

If you don't think that you are a nimrod, cause he was certainly concussed in Denver

The bullshit inconsistency in the NFL is something else

8 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

What I seen in Atlanta was CAM TAKING HIMSELF out of the game

That hit was the icing on the cake because he probably should have been pulled in Denver which is where, like you said, he was initially concussed. But they came under fire for how they handled it and so they're making sure they cross their t's and dot their i's this time. That hit in Atlanta didn't look that bad but that was enough to ice the cake. He still needs to sit this week. 

Just now, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

Cam Newton sitting for a MNF game

I don't see it but ...

I'm sure it were up to Cam, he would play. We all know that. If it were up to him, he wouldn't have left the game in Atlanta without returning. I don't think it's his call this time. He's probably fighting tooth and nail about it. 

4 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

That's the fallacy about the NFL people believe lol

It IS up to the players, if a player wants to play bad enough they will play

But, but, but, what about Luke last year, surely he would have wanted to play bad enough to overtake the medical opinions

Not so fast, Luke is a Linebacker Cam is a QB - Cam can light a team up and use nothing but his arm

Him playing with that bum ankle is his call. I imagine him playing with a concussion or lingering effects is not. I wouldn't trust my player to go out even if he sounded convincing. Throwing a tantrum wouldn't sway me either. Cam has been concussed since week one. He needs to sit. He even knows this. 

27 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

Lol

It was up to him @Denver son

If you don't think that you are a nimrod, cause he was certainly concussed in Denver

The bullshit inconsistency in the NFL is something else

He wasn't in the "protocol" tho. Once they put you in that protocol ain't poo you can do. 

Archived