• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derek Anderson Throw 1

Jeremy Igo

I saw a lot of folks downplaying Derek Anderson's second half performance because "it was against the prevent defense." While it is true Atlanta was in the prevent for some of the plays, they were not in it for all of them. 

There are some really nice Derek Anderson throws from Sunday that are not against a prevent defense that I will be posting. This is really good QB play. 

Yes, I am aware that Anderson threw two interceptions, but I am not concerned much with that. The first interception simply didn't have enough air underneath it while throwing out of bounds. The second one came against a prevent defense when there was no other choice but to throw deep at that point in the game. 

Anyways, These throws are helping to give me a bit of confidence in Monday night's match. 

(I originally had all five in the same thread but the load times were extreme, breaking them up)

Throw 1 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Rastlet said:

Look at Remmers on that play. We are doomed.

Maybe, maybe not 

Lets not forget that Remmers had all of 1 day to prepare to be the left tackle last week. Now he has had 1 full game and a full week of practice. Might make a difference. 

13 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Maybe, maybe not 

Lets not forget that Remmers had all of 1 day to prepare to be the left tackle last week. Now he has had 1 full game and a full week of practice. Might make a difference. 

Enough with the logic.  We need more panic!

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Anderson's good at getting the ball out quickly.

My concern with him is that in past outings, he's started out well but faded as the game went on.

Finally we agree on something. DA is vastly overrated here but he can beat the Bucs if he doesn't try to do too much. He's capable of looking really good early then really bad late. 

Archived