• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp, Derek is starting for sure.

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

Excuses , maybe I missworded but he coasted at the end it's his fault and good thing he got hit hopefully he never does it again. Imagine if this was a play off game and it was a better defender he may not have had the chance to extend it for the TD. Cam doesn't  need to create bad habits 

Lol good thing he got hit? Okay. 

1 minute ago, truthjuice said:

LOL!!!!! I definitely needed the laugh. Why is the reporter chastising him? I'm not sure if the chastising part is the funniest or DA getting upset, saying he works his ass off and puts his heart and soul in this is funnier. Thank you. 

It's one of my favorite NFL meltdowns.  I honestly think that DA needed a chance to drop out of the spotlight to get himself together.  He is such a consummate pro and has had a huge part in making Cam the QB he is today.  All of that said, I pray to god that Joe Person asks him something stupid because DA might actually cave his face in.

9 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

It's one of my favorite NFL meltdowns.  I honestly think that DA needed a chance to drop out of the spotlight to get himself together.  He is such a consummate pro and has had a huge part in making Cam the QB he is today.  All of that said, I pray to god that Joe Person asks him something stupid because DA might actually cave his face in.

Maybe we can get a 2 for 1 with David Newton. I like DA backing up Cam. I see DA being a teacher which is awesome. This meltdown ranks up there with Jim Mora and Green's rant. 

32 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

Lol good thing he got hit? Okay. 

Yeah otherwise he wouldn't be in the concussion protocol which he should have been in since game 1. Just think about it,the hits during Broncos game where more vicious than this one single hit in ATL. When they tested him in ATL game I bet the concussion symptoms where lingering from game 1 this 1 hit might have amplified it. BTW I like it when Newton punishes defenders not the other way around and that red zone play was soft by Newton's standard. 

Told y'all last week DA was gonna start. Even if Cam was good to go (which I really doubt) they weren't gonna trot him out there after announcing he had a concussion, especially after the week one fiasco.

I'm glad the guy gets a week off, honestly.

5 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

to be quite honest, I think Cam is healthy, but given the hits he took against Denver and the NFLPA's probe into the Panthers medical staff on how they handled the concussion protocol has put a lot of pressure on our front office. I think sitting him will show the entire NFL the Panthers have Cams best interests at heart. 

NFL (Goduche) sure doesnt...

Archived