• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp, Derek is starting for sure.

Jeremy Igo

32 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Yeah, since Week 1, TD has come out in defense of Cam.

Olsen has defended Cam.

The best Rivera could do?  He'd "take the shot".

P.S. And don't anyone give me the "Rivera is just an honest guy" B.S.  Rivera makes up bullpoo all the time in defense of his COACHES.  I guess his starting QB only gets "honest" Ron.

If Cam played for Florida the whole time you would have never liked the Panthers and would be taking shots at him too.  You arent fooling anyone.

31 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

I agree Ron shouldn't have said that, especially to the media, but he's right. Cam has done that on multiple occasions and needs to cut that poo out. Just b/c you see paydirt with tunnel vision doesn't mean there isn't defenders around you. The hit happened right at the goal line with Cam casually strolling into the endzone in pre celebration mode. As a defender, of course you're going to take that shot, especially when you have a chance to actually stop him from getting in. 

It was a strange moment, but I think Cam was over thinking it too much in that game. But what do you mean by entering the end zone in "pre celebration mode"? It was a 2 point conversion. You're speaking as if he was high stepping into the end zone like it's madden or something. Stop shitposting so much.

I have faith that DA can do a good job for a game or two.  I think that Tampa has good speed at linebacker but their secondary isn't anything to be scared of, having only 1 interception on the year.  Curious to see how the OL protects with an extra week of practice with the tackle changes.  Think DA may throw a pick but believe that he will be able to open up the passing game if the running game can't get going.  Hopefully McCoy won't be able to play.

Winston had 6 interceptions last year against the Panthers so maybe this is a game the secondary can use to regain some confidence in themselves.

1 hour ago, PantherRN said:

This worries me because we have always heard Rivera is a players coach. The statement he made this week that he would have took the shot and his failure to defend Cam after week 1 could cause him to lose the locker room.

Bunch of Balony, if anything players are criticizing  Cam for taking the play off. He did the same thing against Saints last year, thought he would have learned is lesson. 

30 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

Bunch of Balony, if anything players are criticizing  Cam for taking the play off. He did the same thing against Saints last year, thought he would have learned is lesson. 

lol, wait. take the play off he did not, he let us on the run in and still managed to get the conversion. either way Rivera should not have said that to the media no matter how "honest" it was especially given his failure to defend him with the hits that were illegal

11 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

lol, wait. take the play off he did not, he let us on the run in and still managed to get the conversion. either way Rivera should not have said that to the media no matter how "honest" it was especially given his failure to defend him with the hits that were illegal

Excuses , maybe I missworded but he coasted at the end it's his fault and good thing he got hit hopefully he never does it again. Imagine if this was a play off game and it was a better defender he may not have had the chance to extend it for the TD. Cam doesn't  need to create bad habits 

Archived