• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp, Derek is starting for sure.

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Panthers having DA do the quarterback interview this week. That settles it. 

Cam still being in the concussion protocol means he isn't allowed to do a press conference by NFL rules. He clears protocol tomorrow and he still starts.

2 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

to be quite honest, I think Cam is healthy, but given the hits he took against Denver and the NFLPA's probe into the Panthers medical staff on how they handled the concussion protocol has put a lot of pressure on our front office. I think sitting him will show the entire NFL the Panthers have Cams best interests at heart. 

They won't sit Cam with a 1-3 record against a divisional opponent just to prove something to the league. 

7 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

to be quite honest, I think Cam is healthy, but given the hits he took against Denver and the NFLPA's probe into the Panthers medical staff on how they handled the concussion protocol has put a lot of pressure on our front office. I think sitting him will show the entire NFL the Panthers have Cams best interests at heart. 

I think part of the Panthers showing that they have Cam's best interest at heart might be the head fugging coach defend his damn QB no matter what instead of telling the whole damn world that he would have "taken a shot" himself.

I guess the Loyal Order and Fraternity of Linebackers is more near and dear to Rivera's heart than his damn QB that sacrifices his body in an attempt to win like no other QB in the league.  

I guess, in Rivera's mind, said QB doesn't deserve his benefit of the doubt.

Archived