• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fiz's guide to not being a fat disgusting neck bearded slob

Fiz

Homerun fiz.

Mustard is king. Tumeric is also teh bomb for you health wise.

Out of all you mentioned coffee. I typically put some creamer, non fat in there.

Also, a few months ago I found out I was becoming lactose intolerant.

Did some food challenges and sure enough, stuff gets me.

But something I noticed since I stop eating cheese. No allergies. Hmm.

On very very rare occasions will I have cheese.

I normally don't eat pork but without seeing that link I will go ahead and lay that to rest.

I have mentioned this book before but I think it would benefit a lot. Eat this not That. Smart, simple ways to improve your diet and your wallet.

Awesome work fiz.

everything in moderation -- some people don't know what moderation is. I don't know what a "neck bearded" is.

Eveything foodwise in moderation is the key. A soda once in a while doesn't hurt, just as going to mcdonalds once in a while doesn't hurt.

We allow our son to go once a week on Friday's if his grades are good. Thats about it. Pizza is only allowed once a week as well. No video games on school nights, and he swims in the summer and plays basketball and volleyball in the winter.

Its hard, DDII. I already see some of my son (who is 4) -- his friends' parents making a huge deal out of "NO CANDY". It can swing one way or another. I give my kids some candy here and there and but I don't make huge deal out of it.

We had no sodas, chips, etc. in the house when I was growing up -- and the first thing I did when I went to college was eat as much junk as I could possibly shove in my mouth.

Its hard, DDII. I already see some of my son (who is 4) -- his friends' parents making a huge deal out of "NO CANDY". It can swing one way or another. I give my kids some candy here and there and but I don't make huge deal out of it.

We had no sodas, chips, etc. in the house when I was growing up -- and the first thing I did when I went to college was eat as much junk as I could possibly shove in my mouth.

I agree, thats why I teach him moderation, not abstinence. Hopefully it takes.

uh everyone builds muscle as they sleep that's when the body repairs

sorry about your post

I'm not talking about the muscles repairing themselves. You have to actually break down the muscle tissue first by some form of exercise or strenuous activity. I actually go out of my way to avoid anything above basic bodily functions and I still wake up ripped to the point that even your mother craves my body.

Archived