• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs mat be without star DT Gerald McCoy

Jeremy Igo

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/bucs-mccoy-has-calf-strain/2296724

Defensive tackle Gerald McCoy has a left calf strain, an MRI exam revealed, and the injury apparently was not serious enough Wednesday to rule McCoy out of Monday's game at Carolina. But his status was "a wait-and-see deal," the team said.

McCoy was injured in the first half of Sunday's 27-7 loss to the Broncos and had to be helped to the sideline. After the game, the four-time Pro Bowl player was wearing a walking boot on his left leg, and he was not at practice Monday.

No McCoy, Spence, Ayers or Martin.

If we lose this game and if our offense struggles, something drastic has to happen. Someone is getting fired or traded.

We'll be without Cam, Oher, Stew, Butler, and maybe Bradberry. They still have Evans. This is not a slam dunk, not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

26 minutes ago, SCP said:

We'll be without Cam, Oher, Stew, Butler, and maybe Bradberry. They still have Evans. This is not a slam dunk, not even close.

You have an inside source telling Cam, Oher and Bradberty won't play? Cause I haven't seen or heard anything

The fact that you think beating the Bucs is some sort of extremely difficult task just shows how bad we are.

You have an inside source telling Cam, Oher and Bradberty won't play? Cause I haven't seen or heard anything

The fact that you think beating the Bucs is some sort of extremely difficult task just shows how bad we are.

No inside source but the writing on the wall is pretty obvious for Cam and Oher.

14 minutes ago, brandon_87 said:

Has it really come to the point where you guys are happy their players are injured? Haha

5 minutes ago, Dr. Quest said:

Some dumbasses, seem to be glad certain players on our squad is hurt...only in the huddle. ..

Where in the world did someone post they were happy McCoy is out? If their star defensive player is out it's certainly a relevant discussion, isn't it? 

2 hours ago, truthjuice said:

I have faith in the team Shula doesn't have a choice but to tweak the plays for short passes. Will be interesting to see. I don't care if we kick 3 field goals and win 9-6. We just need to win. 

KB was saying receivers are working on getting to spots quicker because DA gets the ball out quicker than Cam. It isn't so much shorter passes as not holding the ball and nothing the open man right away and checking down when things aren't open given the blocking is suspect

Archived