• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lots of vets out today....

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

Why do I get the feeling that the coaches are being all laissez faire?? there is no sense of urgency to right the ship at all from these guys.. you can even see it in the way ron speaks now.

Nope. So if players is starting to check out I understand why. I've noticed this from Shula, Ron and Gettle there's no urgency

3 minutes ago, beastson said:

Nope. So if players is starting to check out I understand why. I've noticed this from Shula, Ron and Gettle there's no urgency

Sad state of affairs. If anything, the coaches should be in panic mode and practice from here on out should be full steam. I don't think they (players) trust in their abilities right now. It carries over too. Leadership starts up top. 

3 hours ago, PhillyB said:

not a great vibe 

Remember the end of John Fox's tenure?  When poo would begin to go south the 'injuries' would seem to start mounting up and then all the sudden you would have 19 guys in IR and then when the season was over it was all "Well it's tough to win with most of our starters on IR."  Not saying it's that way but it has that same vibe.  Like the guy in your foursome that starts bitching about a sore shoulder and saying how he hasn't played golf in awhile before you tee off on the first hole.

1 hour ago, SCP said:

Remember the end of John Fox's tenure?  When poo would begin to go south the 'injuries' would seem to start mounting up and then all the sudden you would have 19 guys in IR and then when the season was over it was all "Well it's tough to win with most of our starters on IR."  Not saying it's that way but it has that same vibe.  Like the guy in your foursome that starts bitching about a sore shoulder and saying how he hasn't played golf in awhile before you tee off on the first hole.

Double entendre? 

1 hour ago, SCP said:

Yes I completely agree with you on this.. we have already seen ron give us some doozies of excuses already.. it's only going to get worse folks.

I thought the exact same thing when Oher suddenly had a concussion.  I'm sure he's tired of getting all the blame for Cam getting sacked.  Then it's Turftoe for Bradberry after getting lit up by Julio.

I'm not saying that's what's going on... but I'm also not NOT saying it.

Everyone of the coaching staff needs an ultimatum to get things straightened out if they want to keep their job.  

7 minutes ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

I thought the exact same thing when Oher suddenly had a concussion.  I'm sure he's tired of getting all the blame for Cam getting sacked.  Then it's Turftoe for Bradberry after getting lit up by Julio.

I'm not saying that's what's going on... but I'm also not NOT saying it.

Everyone of the coaching staff needs an ultimatum to get things straightened out if they want to keep their job.  

Yeah. That always works really well...

Just now, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

You're right - let's just keep doing what we're doing.  It's working fabulously.

I'm sure it'd be a great strategy if we just fired every coach that didn't get it done right away.

I mean, look how well it's working for the Browns.

Archived