• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam and Oher not at practice today...

Jeremy Igo

There is no blessing in disguise. Cam being out is a HUGE deal. This isn't the same team as years passed. 

Say what you want about Cams last two games, we are at a disadvantage with him being out. I obviously want Cam to sit until he is healthy but this is gonna suck.

45 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

This is a blessing in disguis, Shula will have to tweak the offense into more of traditonal run game this is going to be the key to the Win. 

you think Shula will tweak the offense because of a change of personnel/game circumstance? 

4865331-1663775681-8dZZT.gif

Palmer took a much bigger hit to the head than Cam did and Arians said he thinks he could play, and that's on one days less rest with us playing on Monday.

I think if he doesn't play its to give him that extra week off given how much he's been beat up already this year.

Not good. To beat both the Bucs and Saints, with our garbage defense, we're going to have to put up 30+ points in each of these games to have a shot. Brees and Jameis will eat our DBs up, and I don't think DA can muster up 25+ points on offense. Cam has proven consistently he can get 30+ on both teams. 1-5 coming up...

Archived