• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam or Remmers?

Jeremy Igo

So much can happen in just a span of two seconds in the NFL, just because a guy looks open doesn't actually mean that's how it will turn out.

I think even if Cam is cleared to play, he should rest this week. He obviously tweaked his ankle, and all those headshots in Denver did him no favors obviously.

I also am beginning to wonder if there may be a rift developing between him, and Rivera with Ron for some reason showing more passion/ire about the scheduling than defenders trying to give his franchise QB a brain injury. 

When even Igo is beginning to sound like a generic Newton troll from 3 years ago, it's time to throw in the towel.

Good lord. I am criticizing one play. Have said nothing more. Take a time out. You are obviously so emotionally attached you can't just have a conversation.

Do you think any of that is the play call? Is it designed to hit KB after he crosses, thus Cam appearing to still be dropping back and not ready? Seems like Cam sees KB and realizes he's open, starts to throw and then feels the pressure.

I also wonder, as others have mentioned, if some of this is mental. Is Cam worried too much about strip sacks and losing a fumble that he isn't going to risk that and try and make a throw while getting hit?

I am not sure, but if he fires it to KB when he turns, there's no sack and KB has one move to make to get a nice gain.

I think the play call was good. They all dropped back and gave Cam two open targets with a good chance for YACs. Can't ask for much more with 3 timeouts left.

Sent from my SM-G935P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Good lord. I am criticizing one play. Have said nothing more. Take a time out. You are obviously so emotionally attached you can't just have a conversation.

We both know you're doing some stirring here lol. But I'll let it go.

Anyways. I've seen people saying the rough patch of the schedule is over now. All I can say to that is uhhhhhhhh no. Your thoughts?

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

We both know you're doing some stirring here lol. But I'll let it go.

Anyways. I've seen people saying the rough patch of the schedule is over now. All I can say to that is uhhhhhhhh no. Your thoughts?

Wishful thinking if they think the rough part of the schedule is over with.. how easily we forget about drew brees.

In no NFL lt expert but it seems to me that if you are playing against someone who is known mainly for a spin move you make him spin into traffic and not let him spin outside to get around you cleanly. Of course I know tackles are taught to push rushers out wide too so idk.

33 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Disagree 100%. KB is at the left hash mark at the 27-28 yard line when he turns his head to Cam. The defender at that point is at the 35 yard line and a few yards past the right hash mark. If that was Brady/any other quick release QB, Kelvin has the ball and at least 5 yards to make a move on the defender. Problem is Cam is not even done with his drop back when KB is open. That should be a short drop back and a quick release.

Cam ran the play as called, drop back and all. Remmers should be able to block for 3-5 seconds. Cam does need to get the ball out quicker and Shula needs to call better plays!!!

1 hour ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

exactly Cam hasn't just lost all that skill that we've seen from him, confidence is huge in sports and its variable for players. Cam needs to get his confidence back.

Confidence. That's the word I was looking for.

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Nah. You know I am totally ok with cirticism of the GM and Ownership. It is on here a lot. I just don't like the angry personal attacks on them, especially Richardson. As long as its just business it is all fair. 

Cams has been indescive  past 3 game and deserves a lot of blame but most of the stuff you posted on here is all about the players and coaches dont lie like that Ego :P

Cam needs to work on getting rid of the ball faster. Period. 

Has the line been playing like ass? Yes Has the team being playing as a unit? No 

It's not all on Cam but he's not perfect either. Being able to improve and take constructive criticism to strengthen weakness is what the pros do. Nothing personal. 

Archived