• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam or Remmers?

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I think it's just mental at this point for cam. I don't mean he's dumb, I mean it's like in golf. If youre head isn't in it or you're thrown off or you're pressing, you dig a whole and it just gets deeper and deeper. We all know cam can read a def and distribute the ball, it's like writers block.

exactly Cam hasn't just lost all that skill that we've seen from him, confidence is huge in sports and its variable for players. Cam needs to get his confidence back.

2 minutes ago, CarolinaSock said:

If he steps up in the pocket he buys more time to keep looking or to make an easy throw. DA did it numerous times while he was in there where basically the entire Dline would just run upfield past him while he moved up in the pocket.

DA was coming in fresh off the bench, and isn't working with a tweaked ankle.

Not to mention after more than a few series with this OL it proved to be more than Anderson could handle considering he ended up throwing 2 intereceptions, one being a pick six.

5 minutes ago, beastson said:

Cam, KB would have got popped though

What I notice most is Olsen. Was that a route? He's not even looking for the ball, its like he went to shield off the defender. If he did a comeback right at the 30-35 I know for sure Cam would have hit him

Olsen was running a clear-out route to open up Fozzy and KB underneath. It worked, but Remmers got blown up and Cam was too slow getting rid of the ball.

Yeah this was on both of them, but mostly Cam for not hitting KB when he could. When the team sucks he goes into "I have to do it all myself" mode and tries to make a big play every down instead of just taking what the defense allows.

Disagree 100%. KB is at the left hash mark at the 27-28 yard line when he turns his head to Cam. The defender at that point is at the 35 yard line and a few yards past the right hash mark. If that was Brady/any other quick release QB, Kelvin has the ball and at least 5 yards to make a move on the defender. Problem is Cam is not even done with his drop back when KB is open. That should be a short drop back and a quick release.

Correct.

The only people saying otherwise are the same ones that can't bring themselves to ever say Cam is wrong.

Archived