• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam or Remmers?

Jeremy Igo

The indecisiveness is what you see when you're QB doesn't trust his line.

I've seen Cam get off passes so fast to a receiver that it made my head spin.

He didn't just turn into this overnight. We gambled, and we are again ruining our franchise QB.

I know these topics are good for clicks. But this really just looks pathetic for our fanbase.

3 hours ago, TheRed said:

The indecisiveness is what you see when you're QB doesn't trust his line.

I've seen Cam get off passes so fast to a receiver that it made my head spin.

He didn't just turn into this overnight. We gambled, and we are again ruining our franchise QB.

I know these topics are good for clicks. But this really just looks pathetic for our fanbase.

We look at everyone's bad plays. Why should Cam be exempt? Stop being so emotional. 

He should dumped to fozzy. Greg opened up the middle and fozzy would have had plenty room to run. KB was open as well but would have been stopped short by the LB on the crossing route. Fozzy was the best option. 

I blame cam for not taking the short throws. Greg was obviously covered from the get go. He should have immediately looked for KB or Fozzy. Quit holding the damn ball Cam. 

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

We look at everyone's bad plays. Why should Cam be exempt? Stop being so emotional. 

Seems like maybe you are uneasy with offering the same critique for management/ownership. I get that Jeremy, I do.

But we have a once in a generation talent here. He's been taking an absolute beating dating back to February. Not only does he finally have a concussion, but people are basically suggesting it was his own fault after witnessing him get drilled in the head repeatedly in the season opener. Seriously?

Fix the OL, and then we can talk about Cam.

Until then, Anderson better check his insurance premiums.

3 hours ago, TheRed said:

Seems like maybe you are uneasy with offering the same critique for management/ownership. I get that Jeremy, I do.

Nah. You know I am totally ok with cirticism of the GM and Ownership. It is on here a lot. I just don't like the angry personal attacks on them, especially Richardson. As long as its just business it is all fair. 

Archived