• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam or Remmers?

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

This will end well.

For me, if KB is that open, you throw it to him and build momentum. Especially if you know your tackles are not good. That would at least build some momentum and get Atlanta at least concerned about the short game. 

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

For me, if KB is that open, you throw it to him and build momentum. Especially if you know your tackles are not good. That would at least build some momentum and get Atlanta at least concerned about the short game. 

Yea on 2nd look your right, quick throw to KB, he breaks 1 tackle, he gets a big gain.

Both, I mean, no reason Cam couldn't have hit KB across the middle on his 3rd step back, he was wide open and either Cam was locked on Olsen or just idk... I have no answer.

Remmers, seriously... is that Freeney?  His back was turned to Cam and Remmers just kind of let him go... he spun and Remmers did nothing.  If he'd stepped left there would have been no where to go... are tackles trained to always push to the outside, idk?

Bottom line is the offense is totally out of synch from Cam to the oline & RBs... not sure if the TE's and WRs are doing what they're supposed to or not.

Archived