• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Options for the Defence??

jptaylor84

If we can't or won't trade and there isn't much out in free agency then the answers must come from the roster.

For me I'd make statements, bench CJ and swap Ealy to RDE and start Edwards on the left side, it cannot be any worse surely and it'll send a message to vets that if you ain't working you ain't playing.

At the DT cut Soliai he is terrible! Love shown more yesterday than he has since he got here.

Corners, Bradberry will be ok, he's the best of a bad bunch at this point, Bene is god awful.. Bench him and roll with McLain, both guys will be burned but if that's the best we got what can you do.

Safeties, switch Coleman back to FS not only bench but cut Boston, he's had like three years to show something other than the odd pick. If we don't sign anyone like a Whitner, here's an idea possibly crazy but watching Boston play is it that crazy? plug Cash in at Safety whether it be FS or SS with Coleman, he played the position at college I know his size was the issue at pro level but can he be any worse? Has speed and power to make hits, be interested to see what he can do given game time not like he's going to get a shot at LB is it.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived