• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre Boston demoted?

Jeremy Igo

He seems like a good dude and all, and I don't mind seeing him as a back-up in coverage or on ST... but that man can't wrap up :(

He's a gambler, and when he loses he loses ugly. If he didn't throw himself around while not being all that big nor showing proper technique, it makes it really hard to rely on him as a SAFETY >.>

Hopefully this will spurn him towards improvement. I remember when Coleman or Harper came in he vented frustration about losing his starting position (that he never had iirc). I just can't stand seeing him diving at ankles or missing assignments.

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

Who is worse Colin Jones or Haruki Nakamura? It's embarrassing that we have to send out these losers to start. Good grief. But we're way under the cap, so good job Gettleman.

The last time the panthers used a high pick on a safety was in 2000 on deon grant.. yeah..

Just now, Toolbox said:

The last time the panthers used a high pick on a safety was in 2000 on deon grant.. yeah..

And we let him walk. So sad. Hell just let Boston stay out there. He doesn't know what's going on, but at least he can run. The best Jones can manage is a brisk jog.

Not that they could of signed a competent corner in fa to then of drafted Neal or Cravens of course and made the safety position (which has been weak for about what 10 years now because of the reliance on band aids) solid for the next five years but Butler and Bradberry was just the ticket I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived