• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre Boston demoted?

Jeremy Igo

30 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

griffen was late coming over the top a number of times. i wasn't impressed.

if there was ever a place for a trade i think safety would be it. remember the effect the midseason chris harris trade had a decade back? yeah that would be great about now.

Harris was a great trade.  He missed a few tackles here and there but he could flat out bring the heat when he hit people.

At the time Weddle signed I'm pretty sure we were still trying to keep Norman.

We had / have money for both. No excuse to ignore an upgrade for a glaring weakness. It was incredibly dumb to not go hard after him. After letting Harper go Safety should have been priority #1 in FA. We did nothing and look at us now. It's sad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

33 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

griffen was late coming over the top a number of times. i wasn't impressed.

if there was ever a place for a trade i think safety would be it. remember the effect the midseason chris harris trade had a decade back? yeah that would be great about now.

Agreed. Which would have a bigger impact if you could only trade for one: a starter-caliber safety or defensive end?

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He had all of training camp, all preseason and spot duty in the prior games to show he was ready before yesterday.

It didn't happen, and yesterday showed why.

Yes, he still could get better, but starting material right now?  No.

Training camp is nothing, he needs in game experience to get better and we all know Remmers hit his ceiling time to find out how high Daryl Williams is. 

Archived