• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre Boston demoted?

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Eazy-E said:

They worked him out but didn't sign him. Still Whitner should have been signed when we first worked him out to fill the Roman Harper void. Instead Gman signed Brown and cut him 3 days later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Don't forget about Trenton Robinson. Shocking that one of the worst rated safeties in the NFL last year didn't work out.

Boston is still the exact same player he was at UNC. No Heels fan should be surprised in the least to see him badly out of position and taking horrible angles. Those UNC defenses he played on were so horrible that oftentimes it was hard to tell who had screwed up because guys were running down the field wide open and completely uncovered - kinda like yesterday. The common theme? Tre Boston. I say that half jokingly because he isn't to blame all the time, but his presence isn't helping.

1 minute ago, JayNasty said:

Griffin didnt look good, even if he is learning a new scheme.   Took a couple of bad angles, just looking from behind and seeing the dreads, I would have thought it was Tre Boston. 

Cover 2 is cover 2. Not much to learn for a vet. 

Just now, The_Rainmaker said:

Really Mr. Scot you call 1 starting game for his evaluation but you had 2 seasons with Remmers and you still wanna give him opportunity. 

He had all of training camp, all preseason and spot duty in the prior games to show he was ready before yesterday.

It didn't happen, and yesterday showed why.

Yes, he still could get better, but starting material right now?  No.

Archived