• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre Boston demoted?

Jeremy Igo

griffen was late coming over the top a number of times. i wasn't impressed.

if there was ever a place for a trade i think safety would be it. remember the effect the midseason chris harris trade had a decade back? yeah that would be great about now.

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Also, from yesterday. I missed this. 

Colin Jones is starting at safety in place of Tre Boston.

— Max Henson (@PanthersMax) October 2, 2016

Explains a lot, I saw him on the field during the game and was like wait...that wasn't a ST's play...

Very sad state on the back end, to me it was bad safety play more so than the DB's from the broadcast view (so I can't say with certainty). 

To me it's a bad game-plan to single up Julio if you're gonna blitz, you HAVE to roll that coverage. 

I'm willing to give griffen a chance to learn the system before I call bust.  He was an all pro guy and maybe can regenerate some of that here with a decent supporting cast.  Regardless, the secondary NEEDS a veteran because too often yesterday it looked like a group of guys just running around trying to figure out where the hell they're supposed to be.  That was the one thing Harper did well, he was a field manager who put guys in position, and I'm hoping Griffen does the same thing.

Archived