• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera says the offense is learning to play together.

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

unfortunately with 2 coach of the year awards under his belt,  my guess is 2 losing seasons with JR.  I have never been sold on Rivera.  Never.

I think he and his staff were good for a time. The true test is now. It's all about how you can motivate and bounce your team back coming off of a hard loss on the biggest stage. He has failed that test. He does not have his team. New coach and staff, hard ass who doesn't coddle rookies and doesn't believe in letting up. After yesterday, I'm not sure if Ron is that guy. 

Well, there is no way I'm ready for a whole new coaching staff to come in, no fycking way. And I'm sure JR feels the same way, even Siefert got 2 years...lol. But, you can't let them coast for 5 years after (Fox and co.) if it doesn't get better. I still believe in this team and Coach Rivera, they will turn this into the flow and get it going again.

Here's my opinion on the offense.

With the return of KB13 the O isn't using the guys we relied on last year. Like Philly, Ginn, or Funchess. Our number 1 pass catcher was Greg Olsen. We had Jonathan Stewart for almost the whole season. Having J-Stew presence big. Now that we KB back it seems like the offense slowed down.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived