• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera says the offense is learning to play together.

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Remember when I said Ron and the coaching staff are a potential weakness? I was right, again. Look, I love Ronnie too but too many times we have played sloppy, look unprepared and start the wrong personnel. Yes, he's won Coach of the Year twice... but I'm getting the feeling he merely rode the wave.

We didn't do anything special last season. We just physically beat up the opposition. This season is different though. They've got a blueprint now. So Ron and company have to actually adjust and they can't.

816564711.gif?1382316161&Expires=1475616

1 hour ago, truthjuice said:

Since Cam is asked to do many things, maybe he becomes interim OC as well and just wing it. I don't think it could hurt right now. 

See the movie  "Varsity  Blues "...injured  QB coaches team  to victory after  head coach is canned.

53 minutes ago, !stUp said:

See the movie  "Varsity  Blues "...injured  QB coaches team  to victory after  head coach is canned.

It can be done. I've seen Cam's coaching skills in person. We would wing it and maybe let TD or Luke coach the defense. Anything is better than Rivera and Co at the moment. 

18 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

It can be done. I've seen Cam's coaching skills in person. We would wing it and maybe let TD or Luke coach the defense. Anything is better than Rivera and Co at the moment. 

The look on riveras face on the sideline yesterday confirmed that he is absolutely lost when the team is behind. 

5 hours ago, Growl said:

I honestly didnt notice this when he said it. If he said anything that rustled my jimmies, it was him responding to the comment about Julio getting 300 yards with "Well you know he's a really good player."

lol are you serious

300 yards Ron.

do you know the mathematical probability of a WR getting 300 yards?

I know right. Good players get 100 yards, 150 yards, or great ones get 200 ... We were giving him a free tour of our secondary. He could have broken the record if they wanted to. We all know he is a great player, but an NFL DEFENSE doesn't give up 300 yards receiving to one dude!!!! This is not college. No pride on that defense. And Rivera is supposed to be a defense guy

25 minutes ago, Billy Love said:

The look on riveras face on the sideline yesterday confirmed that he is absolutely lost when the team is behind. 

I couldn't tell if he was in awe at Matt getting wide open looks or if he was in awe because by the end of the fourth quarter he had been out coached and the team had been outplayed. 

Not sure whats harder, cheering on a team that looks like the browns with a panther on their helments.  Or listening to the coach say they are learning to play together even tho the group has had basically the same players and system for what 4 years now?????? fug.

hopefully we can make a turn around.

Archived