• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera says the offense is learning to play together.

Jeremy Igo

48 minutes ago, ickmule said:

I said the same thing to my family at the start of the season about KB. He does not help Cam, but rather hinders his performance. 

It's true, I just don't think it's a coincidence that our 2014 year is the same now. Both when we had KB. We dominated without him last year. But im not going to blame him he's just a player. This is shula offense. If he can't design something that gets KB his while not messing up the rhythm of the offense that's on him

3 minutes ago, beastson said:

It's true, I just don't think it's a coincidence that our 2014 year is the same now. Both when we had KB. We dominated without him last year. But im not going to blame him he's just a player. This is shula offense. If he can't design something that gets KB his while not messing up the rhythm of the offense that's on him

I don't blame KB one bit. I actually blame coaching and in some way Cam. I almost think Cam looks for him to get open too often and that is why he holds the ball too long. Thing is, there were few times last year where we said Cam held the ball too long. What kills me is that Rivera is too slow pulling the trigger for change. Watch, we will go 3-6 or 3-7, then Rivera makes changes. 

The NFL wanted to take out our QB, that's obvious, but I won't comment on ongoing investigations. They can't control the games like they want to if they've got players like Cam.

Jerry Richardson and Dave Gettleman are more responsible for the lacking of quality personnel that Rivera has to work with. They'll cower behind Ron and let him and the coaches take the blame all season.

Us idiots were here all offseason saying it wouldn't work unless they added talent but they try to convince us we know nothing about football and the pass rush will come from elsewhere. B.S.!!!

We told them. The media told them. I'm no longer pointing fingers at Foxy, Hurney, Ron or Dave. Let's put the blame where it belongs!

This reeks of Front Office!

Archived