• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera says the offense is learning to play together.

Jeremy Igo

KB is a crutch that Cam doesn't need. I believe he looks for KB too long, waits for him to come open, and when none of that happens, it's too late. His mechanics break down because he's hanging around in the pocket and instead of doing what Cam does best, he stalls and either has his arm hit on a throw or just makes a poor attempt off of his back foot because he is seeing a guy flash open after staring down KB. 

Funchess is too good to be as under utilized as he is and the rest of the offense could stand a change of scenery from the Shula ball we've all come to have a hate-love relationship with. Look at what happens to LSU when they finally move away from the man with only one idea; they go off for over 600 yards of offense. 

59 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

KB is a crutch that Cam doesn't need. I believe he looks for KB too long, waits for him to come open, and when none of that happens, it's too late. His mechanics break down because he's hanging around in the pocket and instead of doing what Cam does best, he stalls and either has his arm hit on a throw or just makes a poor attempt off of his back foot because he is seeing a guy flash open after staring down KB. 

Funchess is too good to be as under utilized as he is and the rest of the offense could stand a change of scenery from the Shula ball we've all come to have a hate-love relationship with. Look at what happens to LSU when they finally move away from the man with only one idea; they go off for over 600 yards of offense. 

I said the same thing to my family at the start of the season about KB. He does not help Cam, but rather hinders his performance. 

2 hours ago, Lemory said:

Thats on the coaching then. These guys have been together for a while now and in the same system for multiple years. This is a major BS excuse from Ron. 

Its more then coaching. Cam doesn't seem like himself at all. He is not having fun. He is lacking the swag he had all last year and you can see that in the entire team. 

3 minutes ago, TheRed said:

The way Ron so seamlessly switches between being a competent, and ballsy coach to a  conservative neutered puppy just about every seasoj is really getting old.

If it isn't going to click by now, I don't know if it ever will.

Yeah he only brings out the riverboat persona if he feels like his seat is getting too warm.. watch if we lose the next game you will see him come out again.

Archived