• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera says the offense is learning to play together.

Jeremy Igo

I honestly didnt notice this when he said it. If he said anything that rustled my jimmies, it was him responding to the comment about Julio getting 300 yards with "Well you know he's a really good player."

lol are you serious

300 yards Ron.

do you know the mathematical probability of a WR getting 300 yards?

Obviously that comment *could* apply to yesterday given that Oher was out and Stewart was out.   Swapping Remmers to LT and starting Williams at RT on very short notice made things tough, as did the fact that Cam and CAP clearly still struggle with handoffs ...

But it sounds like Rivera meant his comment more generally, and that makes no sense at all.

Heck, our offensive continuity was supposed to be one of our greatest strengths as a team.   I'm really shaking my head on this comment by Ron....  UGH.

Told you...Rivera is one low IQ sumbish...not trying to be mean here but seriously check him for CTE because damn...does he only make that same face because he can't make any other or is there just nothing firing between the ears there?

K that was mean but still.

18 minutes ago, Growl said:

Guys I really feel like if we give the team just 2 or 11 more seasons they'll really start to gel into something splendid.

When Cam pulls a Megatron and retires on us with no notice. Or maybe it'll be when his son becomes the quarterback in 20 years we will win a Super Bowl. 

He spoke on the run game, but what I'm starting to realize is Ron and Shula has no problem continuing to have Cam as their leading rusher. If not for Cam, how many games would this offense rush for 100 yards? This offensive line is built for the zone read, they're not built for power running. If they want Cam to remain healthy, he needs stop running. Upgrade the oline for power running and get a dependable reliable non-injury prone RB

6 minutes ago, beastson said:

He spoke on the run game, but what I'm starting to realize is Ron and Shula has no problem continuing to have Cam as their leading rusher. If not for Cam, how many games would this offense rush for 100 yards? This offensive line is built for the zone read, they're not built for power running. If they want Cam to remain healthy, he needs stop running. Upgrade the oline for power running and get a dependable reliable non-injury prone RB

Which lets you know the train of thought for the future. The offensive line won't see an upgrade because they're fine with what they have. So to me, a lot of our offensive woes are coaching issues. Then execution. He's asked to be many things to this offense without the help. Cam is gonna get the hell out of dodge pretty soon LOL. 

Archived