• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Live Thread - Watching the game now, general play by play observations

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

That first down to Kelvin is what the Panthers need more of desperately from Cam. Ball out within two seconds, laser for a first down. Kelvin is a mismatch out there 100% of the time. Time to start treating him like on when opposition blitzes and he is one on one. 

Everyone I know, me included has been saying this... how is an 8 yard pass to KB not available virtually every play?  Are the coaches not seeing it, is Cam not seeing it, why tf isn't this happening?

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

That first down to Kelvin is what the Panthers need more of desperately from Cam. Ball out within two seconds, laser for a first down. Kelvin is a mismatch out there 100% of the time. Time to start treating him like on when opposition blitzes and he is one on one. 

This is what pisses me off a lot.  The coaches are always talking about spreading the ball around.  fug that!  Get the ball to your ballers, and don't worry about the other bullshit. 

39 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

3rd and 5, looking for Olsen, never gets off him. KB and Dickson open. 

Remmers destroyed on spin move here. 

Untitled-1.jpg

pass incomplete, Cam hit. 

To me know not open guy sitting in front of him..maybe if he breaks to the right.

Falcons backed up into their own end zone. Panthers defense sells out on a run. Not a run? Oh crap. No pressure, Coleman turns his back to the QB for a good couple of seconds. Probably not a good sign for a safety. As Coleman has back turned, running back gets free for a first down pass. 

Untitled-9.jpg

16 minutes ago, Nick_81 said:

This is what pisses me off a lot.  The coaches are always talking about spreading the ball around.  fug that!  Get the ball to your ballers, and don't worry about the other bullshit. 

I was kinda thinking this too. Has he been taught so much not to "lock in" on KB has it made him start looking away from him too much? 

Archived