• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dearest Falcons fans who just signed up...

Jeremy Igo

doesn't it cost money to create an account on this site?

there is literally no kind of trash talk you can offer up that absolves you from the shame of the reality that you gave money to an internet forum--especially one you have no interest in spending more than a day on making decades old trash talk cliches no less.

save yourself the personal humiliation falcon fans.

1 hour ago, YourMomsLover said:

The dirty bird guy mentioned last night that we were in the wrong for talking BEFORE the game. 

"At least I talked afterwards!!!!111!1!"

Yes, and then I gleefully gave him the axe.  His mother smells of elderberries.

lol well what do you expect? this entire week Carolina has been saying don't believe atl's offense and they haven't gone against a legit D. Enters Carolina at #3 and gets absolutely rekt for 503 by Ryan and 300 by Julio....

Been here for awhile now. Only post I made right after the game was to quote someone here who had quoted me from the Falcons board, saying I was delusional because I thought the Falcons could score 30 on the panthers.

Asked where I was delusional. Think he deserved that.

That was a great win by the falcons, mainly because they beat a good team.

Got the same name on the falcon's board- don't talk trash much, not my thing, like talking football.

41 minutes ago, DLuLuPF said:

lol well what do you expect? this entire week Carolina has been saying don't believe atl's offense and they haven't gone against a legit D. Enters Carolina at #3 and gets absolutely rekt for 503 by Ryan and 300 by Julio....

I blame people typing things like "rekt" as the cause for the "dumbing down" of America. I'm also aware that I'm becoming an old curmudgeon that used to know what slang was.

3 hours ago, DLuLuPF said:

You're so cool. Love the use of "rekt" 

3 hours ago, falconidae said:

Been here for awhile now. Only post I made right after the game was to quote someone here who had quoted me from the Falcons board, saying I was delusional because I thought the Falcons could score 30 on the panthers.

Asked where I was delusional. Think he deserved that.

That was a great win by the falcons, mainly because they beat a good team.

Got the same name on the falcon's board- don't talk trash much, not my thing, like talking football.

Who in the world would call you delusional for saying they'd score 30?  I thought the game would end up being 41-38, but us pulling it out.  Our defense is garbage 

Archived