• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

About that popular yahoo article...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, truthjuice said:

My attitude would be bad too if I had to constantly pick myself up off of the ground and I'm forcing my body to play hurt, just saying. That taunting call was meaningless and so not necessary. The defender was in his face, but that's something Cam does. The refs were obviously nitpicking. 

i'm starting to go into tinfoil hat mode about the refs and how they're treating cam.

it's just kind of funny that, after his remarks on hochuli, it's seemingly been open season on him

you keep pointing to last year Igo but last year was one of those once in a decade type seasons..you had fill in players who performed at a level they cannot consistently maintain

oher and remmers performed admirably..but where has the consistency of them doing that in their careers been?  Gettleman rolled the dice again this year with that same duo and it's not working very well for him..they are not the kind of players that can sustain the level of play from last year consistently..they are stop gaps who are being valued as long term solutions

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Did it matter against Seattle and Arizona?

I dunno.  Let me ask the Broncos.  Which we not only lost once, but twice in a row.  

Instead of fixing the Remmers issue, and Oher issue.  He extended Oher (eww), and keeps Remmers as the starter.  Jesus Christ.  And then, Remmers gets torched by the Vikes and the Broncos (again).  I mean, with the ineptitude of this coaching staff, you've got to have better personnel surrounding your Diamond.  Sadly, we do not.  17-2 be damned.  Because we're 4-5 in our last 9.  

3 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

i'm starting to go into tinfoil hat mode about the refs and how they're treating cam.

it's just kind of funny that, after his remarks on hochuli, it's seemingly been open season on him

Well nobody likes to be called out and the fact that he didn't back down or apologize was the tipping point. 

Honestly I think Gettleman sees the big picture. We reached the the tipping point with older vets (Kalil, Davis, CJ) dropping off and the young talent has to catch up. Norman was a luxury for a team that need a year to replenish and grow thus too rich at $15 million a year. 

This team has some awesome young talent that just needs experience to grow around our core. Throw in a solid 2017 draft with a DE, OT or S and with lots of cap and we're in good shape.

With that logic of saving cap money to roll over to the next year, we should never sign free agents. I can already see it  coming this upcoming off season "who cares about Kawaan Short now we have 30 million in cap for next year"

We don't need 19 million extra next season when the cap itself is increasing.  Resigning Kony Ealy?really? He doesn't deserve a cent. Norwell and Remmers are guards , they won't get big contracts.

And this whole well we went 15-1 with these same players logic is flat out moronic. Cam played at a unsustainable level last year, considering his supporting cast that was one if not the greatest MVP season ever. Even with Cam playing at that level you can clearly see our receivers were garbage and needed to be upgraded. The o-line relied WAY to much on max protection which limited Cam's options. 

Gettleman basically said if Cam can make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t once he can do it again.

7 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Honestly I think Gettleman sees the big picture. We reached the the tipping point with older vets (Kalil, Davis, CJ) dropping off and the young talent has to catch up. Norman was a luxury for a team that need a year to replenish and grow thus too rich at $15 million a year. 

This team has some awesome young talent that just needs experience to grow around our core. Throw in a solid 2017 draft with a DE, OT or S and with lots of cap and we're in good shape.

we have some young talent yes, but not at the positions you really need it at.

we have collectively the worst talent at OT, DE, and CB in the NFL

to win in the NFL you need to be able to protect your QB and pressure the opposing QB..we cannot do that right now

14 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I'm with you. I think he's paying for his comments and it's bullshit

Archived