• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman on Julio's Big Day

Jeremy Igo

The same ones bringing up Julio having 178 yards in one game last year are the same ones who laughed it up when Gettleman threw a hissy fit and rescinded Josh's offer, no matter how illogical it was to let him walk for nothing.  You can't fix stupid.

Seriously, you all are rationalizing Matt fuging Ryan throwing for 500 yards today and giving Julio 300 of them alone, by bringing up an average game he had against Josh last season - all while ignoring the fact that he struggled against Josh moreso than any other DB he faced in every other game he played against him in his career?  Josh had virtually shut him down in every other game and it was highly publicized throughout last season, as it was part of what put Josh on the national scene, combined with our winning.

Those scrubs we lined up today almost gave up TWICE that "bad" game Josh had against him last year.  Not to mention the fact that some of those yards Josh wasn't even covering him on...

LOL. I'll sip my tea too...

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

The same ones bring up Julio having 178 yards in one game last year are the same ones who laughed it up when Gettleman threw a hissy fit and rescinded Josh's offer, no matter how illogical it was to let him walk for nothing.  You can't fix stupid.

Seriously, you all are rationalizing Matt fuging Ryan throwing for 500 yards today and giving Julio 300 of them alone, by bringing up an average game he had against Josh last season - all while ignoring the fact that he struggled against Josh moreso than any other DB he faced in every other game he played against him in his career?  

LOL. I'll sip my tea too...

That's a huge pile of bull crap speculation.

over react much?

Got damn ridiculous. Everyone knew the ball was going to Julio; especially on that last TD, but our scrub 2ndary still couldn't stop it. I saw Cam being described as having an ego; hell...Gettleman has the biggest ego on the team and it has screwed the team. I don't see the 2ndary being fixed this year

Archived