• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congrats to the Falcons

Jeremy Igo

7 hours ago, Chaos said:

Falcons dicks registering on this board to talk smack after the game can go drink a gallon of bleach.  Seriously gtfo.

yeah really, fyck them. If they can't come in here before the game and talk sh!t what makes them think they can come after. but whatever, we'll see if they come in before and after the second game....where is that game?  just hopefully this team will have their sh!t together by then.

11 hours ago, Jd dirtybird21 said:

Take a look at your fan bases reaction to this loss on this message board. I see a ton of fans bashing Ryan, bashing falcons fans, calling our team and organization garbage. All because our "nobody quarterback" just threw for 500 and put up 48 points. I didn't come on here to troll. I came on here to call out some of the posts I've seen that are pure childish and ridiculous 

So essentially you did come on here to troll.

Come on bro, if you get irritated by what opposing fans say after a tough loss, ON THEIR MESSAGE BOARD, and you take the time to register...you are seeking out trouble.

It is simple really: if you don't want to see it, don't click. Focus on people that poo post on your board.

15 hours ago, Jim Lahey said:

Let's talk about the today...  

Yeah even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.......Patty Melt seems to always start the season hot looking like world beaters only to finish the season Beaten 

9 hours ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

lmao where's yalls ring?

LMAO

Atlanta 51 years == 1 Superbowl appearance after 38 years - Zero rings

Panthers 21 years == 2 Superbowl appearances - Zero rings

Yep Atlanta's really got something to brag about there!

Archived