• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congrats to the Falcons

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

This shows you the difference in the culture between our organization and the Falcons.  When we beat them it just another day, but when they beat us at home, there fans come out of trailer parks in rural Georgia and flame us on our on message board.  It means more to them winning this game than anything else.  The Panthers will still win the division and these guys are still trash like they have been for 50 years.

Take a look at your fan bases reaction to this loss on this message board. I see a ton of fans bashing Ryan, bashing falcons fans, calling our team and organization garbage. All because our "nobody quarterback" just threw for 500 and put up 48 points. I didn't come on here to troll. I came on here to call out some of the posts I've seen that are pure childish and ridiculous 

25 minutes ago, Jd dirtybird21 said:

Take a look at your fan bases reaction to this loss on this message board. I see a ton of fans bashing Ryan, bashing falcons fans, calling our team and organization garbage. All because our "nobody quarterback" just threw for 500 and put up 48 points. I didn't come on here to troll. I came on here to call out some of the posts I've seen that are pure childish and ridiculous 

But when we get on the AFMB it's "waaaaaa go back to your own board"

Need me to dig up some anti-Ryan threads on there? I'd be glad to

3 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

But when we get on the AFMB it's "waaaaaa go back to your own board"

Need me to dig up some anti-Ryan threads on there? I'd be glad to

Oh I agree man. My fan base absolutely has its fair share of irrational posters. But one thing I haven't seen us do is start trashing on the other team after they whoop us. We get angry at our own guys, Shanahan, Mike Smith, etc. When we lost to the Bucs in week 1, we were infuriated with our team. We didn't start talking mad poo on the Bucs though. When I see posts like "Ryan is on the wrong side of 30 and has never won anything!" That's just a butt hurt panther fan mad that his team lost

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

one of your fellow fans brought up ryan itt when he did nothing special today. julio jones was incredible and bailed ryan out several times but a wr aint carrying that squad anywhere. settle in for more 8-8 for the foreseeable future. ryan has never and will never win anything of consequence. today was your super bowl and to that i say congratulations. can't wait to see the banner yall hang for it.

We are 3-1, the rest of the division is 1-3. We are just getting started bro. As for your Ryan comment, you clearly didn't watch the game if you believe that garbage you just said. Ryan is 1st in the NFL in yards, touchdowns, QB rating, and completions. Oh and he's completing over 71% of his passes. That's really all Julio???? But keep doubting him hater

4 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

yeah ryan is finally turning the corner at age 31? lol foh he is what he is. a participant.

btw this talk sounds very familiar. it's almost as if i've heard this all before. almost as if it was just last year. what happened last year? i forget. and what has changed with that trash roster since then? i look forward to continuing this discussion once ryan shits the bed and atlanta sits out the meaningful games yet again.

I guess we will have to wait and see. Good game today

15 minutes ago, Jd dirtybird21 said:

We are 3-1, the rest of the division is 1-3. We are just getting started bro. As for your Ryan comment, you clearly didn't watch the game if you believe that garbage you just said. Ryan is 1st in the NFL in yards, touchdowns, QB rating, and completions. Oh and he's completing over 71% of his passes. That's really all Julio???? But keep doubting him hater

From 5-0 to 8-8, repeated chokes when it mattered... the NFL has seen quite enough of Matt Ryan to be clear of 'hater' territory when expressing doubt. And very bold of you (and the other Atlanta fans whose accounts are 3 hours old) to show up after franchise-best efforts STILL requirex Carolina's backup QB to throw a brain-dead pick 6 to seal your win.  Hang around for another 12 games and talk actual football if you're that confident.

4 minutes ago, KSpan said:

From 5-0 to 8-8, repeated chokes when it mattered... the NFL has seen quite enough of Matt Ryan to be clear of 'hater' territory when expressing doubt. And very bold of you (and the other Atlanta fans whose accounts are 3 hours old) to show up after franchise-best efforts STILL requirex Carolina's backup QB to throw a brain-dead pick 6 to seal your win.  Hang around for another 12 games and talk actual football if you're that confident.

I will happily stay a member of this board this season if the mods don't ban me. I've been posting in other threads and have actually complimented your team. I'm not trolling. I'm just defending my quarterback who played like a boss today 

6 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Also, the difference between our team this year vs last year is that last year, the offense was actually very one dimensional. Julio was being forced the ball and our center had a ton of botched snaps. In our 5-0 start, we were trailing in the 4th quarter in 4 of those games. In this 3-1 start, we have come out firing on all cylinders and haven't looked back. Alex Mack has been HUGE for us. Ryan is getting very good pass protection 

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

for reference, the falcons have also played the raiders, the saints and the bucs. they were on the cusp of blowing a 24 point lead to derek fugin anderson. this is a 7-9 or 8-8 team.

Ok if you want to make it that black and white. Then I'll counter with this: the panthers just gave up 48 points to Matt Ryan....Matt Ryan! This is easily a 3-13 team....

Archived