• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congrats to the Falcons

Jeremy Igo

No doubt. Matt Ryan tore our zone defense apart. He knew exactly where the soft spots were and got the ball out. 

After half time Ron said the main problem was not getting to him, but is there no other way to stop an offense other than sacking the QB?? Its 2016, we should be doing some multiple non easy to read poo. It looked like Freeman knew exactly the gaps where he would have some open space and zig zag thru our zones.

Totally agree Jeremy, had to suck in my pride and tell my Atlanta buddies we straight up got ass whooped in every area of the game. 

14 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Yeah, well, Jones will only have 200 yards in Charlotte... So there.

I know this is a joke but really, how do you cover Julio when none of your corners can keep up and your safeties are garbage. 200 may be on the low side. 

3 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

why limit yourself to today when i am offering you his entire football career? lifelong loser on the wrong side of 30 lol

So you want to forget what a "lifelong loser" just did to your defense?

Can't blame you

Image result for bubbles trailer park boys

It just occurred to me, even though I think this team is a lot less talented than last years overall, that I remember us coming in flat that game we lost to them in Atlanta last year as well.

Although no external factors could've made our DBs play any worse than they did today, I'm starting to wonder if there are some distractions (i.e., nightlife, entertainment, etc.) that the players run into in Atlanta that affect their play versus playing them at home.  We just seem to struggle with energy in general when in Atlanta.

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

hell billy volek once went for 492 and 4 touchdowns. but back on topic: matt ryan has never won anything of consequence in his entire football playing life. he is on the wrong side of 30 and is about to bleed the falcons cap space dry and slam their tiny little baby window shut with his next contract. but he did win a game in october today! time to ready his spot in canton!

I guess it's hard to compete with Cam's Superbowl win.

27 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

hell billy volek once went for 492 and 4 touchdowns. but back on topic: matt ryan has never won anything of consequence in his entire football playing life. he is on the wrong side of 30 and is about to bleed the falcons cap space dry and slam their tiny little baby window shut with his next contract. but he did win a game in october today! time to ready his spot in canton!

You sound like a sore crybaby loser, just like your quarterback

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

small consolation but it's nice when you can get fans of opposing teams who came just to troll caught up in their own feelings. falcons won their super bowl today and their fans are still so mad they're signing up to defend the shitty career arc of matt "participant" ryan  

cam-newton-pout-2.png

Archived