• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is Gettleman thinking here....

Jeremy Igo

28 minutes ago, SOJA said:

"Man I'm going to be really sad to read the huddle and find out geniuses like Growl are calling me bad names"

I took no joy in being right but watching butts pucker in fear and knowing people are scared to log onto the huddle because they have to face the crow does make me feel a bit better so thanks.

Afraid its not just me you're going to have to take it from now though. Appears most Huddlers are now more concerned with winning games rather than obsessing over t-shirts and silly catch phrases.

Bup bup bup, friend!

1 minute ago, Growl said:

I took no joy in being right but watching butts pucker in fear and knowing people are scared to log onto the huddle because they have to face the crow does make me feel a bit better so thanks.

Afraid its not just me you're going to have to take it from now though. Appears most Huddlers are now more concerned with winning games rather than obsessing over t-shirts and silly catch phrases.

Bup bup bup, friend!

in the end Igo wins no matter $$$$

5 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Our DL was producing you dingbat. Guess what? They're not this season at all. Therefore our secondary is getting picked apart.

#commonsense

Common sense would actually be that coverage sucks so the DL doesn't have enough time to produce. DL personnel is pretty much the same and the secondary changed a ton.

Thinking "Im getting too old for this poo"

I have thought the past few years that we are the BEST, LEAST talented team in the NFL.

Look at a offense say, Dallas Cowboys, a fuging top notch NFL line, a for SURE number 1 WR, not just a red zone threat, and a stable of proven play making tough RBs, we win that game 8 out of 10 times even with the talent we have. Which is a weird point, and not sure what Im trying to say but, one of the biggest parts of his job is to get us very good NFL players for our teams to use and change games by their talent alone.

Look at Julio, with out him the falcons "scheme" might not beat us with just random guys who fit the "scheme" 

When you look at the Panthers, you see maybe 4 or 5 game changing play makers. Cam, Luke, TD, Olsen, and I would even put Shaq in there. He is a play maker, he wants INTs, fumbles, big hits.

35 minutes ago, Growl said:

Bup bup bup, friend!

I didn't expect anything less

Archived