• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you have faith in Shula to game plan around Oher?

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

I want to say there is no truth to this. 

But there may be... 

I'm not even usually the type to think that way, either. I just don't think that it's a coincidence that they have lost three out of the last four games in the exact same fashion.. If they can recover and beat ATL this week then I might change my mind, because this little stretch has season making or breaking potential.

1 hour ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Point? It's fairly easy to gain praise and laurels from riding on others' coat tails and accomplishments.

Maybe you can help explain why the great Shula hasn't gotten a head coaching gig despite the fantastic job he's done with Cam and our offense? I mean, it's a damn crime at this point, right? It's NOT like he has a one in a once-in-a-lifetime talent at QB and was handed the blueprint to the offense from the previous successor.

In his 25+ year career as a coach, his biggest accomplishment was 2015 panthers offense

25+ years

I don't understand why people thinking that because these coaches been here so long means there's not better out there

Archived