• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you have faith in Shula to game plan around Oher?

Jeremy Igo

17 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Scale of 1 - 10

How much faith do you have in Shula's ability to adjust and game plan accordingly?

I honestly wouldn't have a whole lot of faith in any OC to change a gameplan to work around an unexpected Friday injury, however I clearly have less faith in Shula than I would in other OC's, so probably a 1 or 2. However, I don't think it'll be that big of a deal against the Falcons' D. Next man up, same scheme and play it like it is. Would I like some quicker passes? Yeah for sure, but that's just not our offense. Probably better to just live with struggles at LT this game than to try to change things up in 2 days after already having done the bulk of the preparation. Really bad timing.

In all seriousness this is a bit of a moving target because ATL has crap for pass rush and they have played teams that are less than stellar. How hard do we really have to try to block a passive breeze of a pass rush?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Look at Vikes game. We were supposed to dominate the Vikings subpar o-line but we made them look awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

7 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

I give it a 5 too.. his inability to get the playcall to cam in time is still there.. and he still cannot adjust worth a crap after halftime.. color me shocked if he manages to fix these issues next game.

He hasn't needed to adjust at half thus far....his first half game plans have been strong. 

Archived