• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you have faith in Shula to game plan around Oher?

Jeremy Igo

In Shula's defense...his talent isn't geared to the quick pass O.  

This team is fundamentally built to play one way IMO.   

I think he can adapt to a degree.  But that means Cam has to make quick throws accurately (not his best throw) and our bigger WRs have to beat defenders to quick spots. 

basically, Shula can use the week 1 game plan.  I still think the lack of Stewart makes that harder though 

my number is a 6.  But it will take more than Shula's gameplan to get it done 

I don't have enough faith in Shula, at this point, for him to be able to velcro his shoes... He'd be trying to tie them over and over.

That said, I have faith in our players that they'll do okay with the replacement, if they are put into good situations by Shula...

I guess that makes my answer 1 squared...

3 minutes ago, Bronn said:

I don't have enough faith in Shula, at this point, for him to be able to velcro his shoes... He'd be trying to tie them over and over.

That said, I have faith in our players that they'll do okay with the replacement, if they are put into good situations by Shula...

I guess that makes my answer 1 squared...

Shula's game plans could of had us at 3-0.

Gano makes a kick and players don't repeatedly bring back big plays in a game we technically dominated out of the gate.  Our players, not coaches, allowed Minny to be in that game and eventually become dominate 

Archived