• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Oher is Out vs Falcons

Jeremy Igo

53 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

We don't have to wait that long, kid.

See, we're not arguing over which tackle is better (which is apparently what you think). We're arguing over whether it's okay to hope that players on your own team get hurt.

It's not...ever.

It's the kind of thing only an immature little twit would hope for. Heck, most people on this board don't even wish injuries on other teams.

On our own guys, though? Yeah, that's a douche move.

See, the kind of people who are okay with cheering for injuries to happen are the same kind of people who cheer when a player pulls a dirty stunt like, say, going after Cam's head.

So congratulations. You've successfully proven that you'd make a far better Broncos fan than Panther fan.

Cam's head wouldnt have been like scrambled eggs if Remmer could have halfway blocked his guys and yes it is okay to wish for injury when it helps you protect your franchise QB and helps you win game.  Your gonna have to wait my friend. 

I'll take 13-2 season with playoff birth over non injured Remmers any day. 

BTW I bet you are okay with Cops killing innoccent ppl because of skin color unless your stand with Kapernick. How come your still have answered that question 

9 minutes ago, TylerVagyler said:

Oher goes down and we have nothing behind him because Gettleman refuses to address the OT position. 

Small world. I was just walking by Gman's office the other day. I'll be dammed if there wasn't a note on his door addressing this exact thought. "The first person to even mention the Tackle position will no longer have a position."

Gman "Refuses" to address the OT position" LOL After 3 years, folks still can't see that he wants this franchise to fail?

Do people actually believe Gman waited this long to become a GM, only to tank the job? C'mon man.

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Small world. I was just walking by Gman's office the other day. I'll be dammed if there wasn't a note on his door addressing this exact thought. "The first person to even mention the Tackle position will no longer have a position."

Gman "Refuses" to address the OT position" LOL After 3 years, folks still can't see that he wants this franchise to fail?

Do people actually believe Gman waited this long to become a GM, only to tank the job? C'mon man.

Haven't you learned not to take every word you hear or read in their literal meaning? 

7 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Armstead was out last week vs. Falcons and they managed 2 sacks, one on a corner blitz who was untouched from the opposite side. Falcons pass rush is terrible. This injury won't kill you.

He's not trying to fail but for whatever reason he doesn't put a premium on the position. That's what we don't understand

7 minutes ago, TylerVagyler said:

Haven't you learned not to take every word you hear or read in their literal meaning? 

I guess not. I guess I just happen to think people say what they mean. And If they are kidding, they give you the old winky winky to let you know otherwise.

Maybe folks could start putting a winky winky after their sarcasm. Or just say they are being sarcastic. Or lol. Or jk. Or something, anything, to let me know.

11 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I guess not. I guess I just happen to think people say what they mean. And If they are kidding, they give you the old winky winky to let you know otherwise.

Maybe folks could start putting a winky winky after their sarcasm. Or just say they are being sarcastic. Or lol. Or jk. Or something, anything, to let me know.

Ok then I will rephrase what I said.  

Gettleman has neglected the OT position. Oher and Remmers both had decent seasons and he was completely comfortable heading into the season with them and didn't seem worried about depth behind them either. 

42 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

Cam's head wouldnt have been like scrambled eggs if Remmer could have halfway blocked his guys and yes it is okay to wish for injury when it helps you protect your franchise QB and helps you win game.  Your gonna have to wait my friend. 

I'll take 13-2 season with playoff birth over non injured Remmers any day. 

BTW I bet you are okay with Cops killing innoccent ppl because of skin color unless your stand with Kapernick. How come your still have answered that question 

No, it's not okay to wish injury on anyone, ever. But doing it to your own guys makes you a really sh--ty fan on top of being a douchebag.

Congrats, kid. You're a loser.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

No, it's not okay to wish injury on anyone, ever. But doing it to your own guys makes you a really sh--ty fan on top of being a douchebag.

Congrats, kid. You're a loser.

Nope not if it means winning. BTW since you didnt respond to Kapernick quesiton I assume your on the opposite side of it. Its okay for ppl to get killed but its not right wishing injury on a football player. 

Archived