• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Oher is Out vs Falcons

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

We have 25+ mill in Cap room, we couldn't improve those holes in Free Agency?  

And we can release Oher after this year and be fine.  Look up the cap numbers and stuff before you type, sir.  

You know,  I'm never one for frantic trade talk but if You truly look at it from an outside perspective we have a window and would be a solid piece to the puzzle...I can wish and pray and scream for it to happen but this is Gettleman we're talking about 

Just now, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

You know,  I'm never one for frantic trade talk but if You truly look at it from an outside perspective we have a window and would be a solid piece to the puzzle...I can wish and pray and scream for it to happen but this is Gettleman we're talking about 

Me and UNCFan were texting about this the other day.  We would do it in a heartbeat to get this team a Super Bowl.  Hell, if we knew what would happen in the Super Bowl we would've done it last year too.  Look at how Thomas would've helped us last year in the Super Bowl.  

Just now, nctarheel0619 said:

Me and UNCFan were texting about this the other day.  We would do it in a heartbeat to get this team a Super Bowl.  Hell, if we knew what would happen in the Super Bowl we would've done it last year too.  Look at how Thomas would've helped us last year in the Super Bowl.  

Can't say I disagreee with you on this, the folks saying "no no we need our first round talent" Well I don't bye into that if we are picking in the late 20s or 30s you aren't gonna get a better LT in the draft and if Gman truly values his talent evaluation we can find players in later rounds...I'd do it...I want a super Bowl now while we have this wave of momentum

Archived