• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Oher is Out vs Falcons

Jeremy Igo

21 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

if the browns are still in fire sale mode i would do it in a second

that would mean the left side 100% on lock down for three or four years.  a true iron man who has never missed a start and lives at the pro bowl.

And we'd be paying left tackle money to two tackles and without a first next year to improve actual holes.

7 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

And we'd be paying left tackle money to two tackles and without a first next year to improve actual holes.

We have 25+ mill in Cap room, we couldn't improve those holes in Free Agency?  

And we can release Oher after this year and be fine.  Look up the cap numbers and stuff before you type, sir.  

12 minutes ago, jdpanther5 said:

Could be Larsen too as he's more of a guard, but Daryl Williams had been our backup guard to this point, but he's likely gonna be starting at tackle.

I can't imagine Larsen would be inactive with Oher out.  Trai Turner was a bit dinged up last Sunday too.  I think we keep all Oline hands on deck.

2 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

We have 25+ mill in Cap room, we couldn't improve those holes in Free Agency?  

And we can release Oher after this year and be fine.  Look up the cap numbers and stuff before you type, sir.  

Didn't you forget Gettleman doesn't value OT's he believes that DT will solve all position problems.

Just now, SCP said:

Keep Remmers at RT and play Hawkins at LT. I mean if Nippleshorts wanted this depth he's got it. No reason to shake up two positions. If you thought enough of Hawkins to keep him then you play him.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

2 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

I can't imagine Larsen would be inactive with Oher out.  Trai Turner was a bit dinged up last Sunday too.  I think we keep all Oline hands on deck.

I would like to see 2 TE set more especially with Scotty Simpson and Daryl Wiliams. Time to pound the Falcons to the ground with the run game.

Archived