• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Oher is Out vs Falcons

Jeremy Igo

Eek.  I was almost out the office door for the day and probably won't be online again until tomorrow.  (Depends on whether I can get my wireless USB modem working at home, it's been acting up.) Could have enjoyed a quiet night without Panthers angst.  But I checked Twitter one last time.  UGH. 

Oher out.  Stew out.  CJ dealing with a tight quad.  AJ Klein having missed much of the week due to his dad's death.  Don't like it.

BUT.... recent Panthers squads have played some of their best through the toughest adversity.   Got to trust that this team will #KeepPounding.   We've got good coaches and pretty good depth.   To borrow the Patriots slogan.  Time for everybody to Do Your Job and we'll be fine.

We need this win team.  Go down there and GET IT!

3 minutes ago, DelhommesTheMan said:

I would trade a first for Joe Thomas without hesitation.  We also have the money to keep him long term and keep Cam upright.

if the browns are still in fire sale mode i would do it in a second

that would mean the left side 100% on lock down for three or four years.  a true iron man who has never missed a start and lives at the pro bowl.

So we know 3 inactives for the game:

Stew, Butler & Oher - all out with injuries.

Wondering who the other 4 will be.

Bersin, Byrd, Cash & Norris?  

Don't think both Cash & Norris will be out, but not sure who else would be inactive. 

Certainly we will have all Oline & Dline active as we're already thin on both lines now.

Griffin?  Teddy Williams?  Joe Webb?  (Doubt it because he is emergency RB)   Scott Simonson?

Just now, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

if the browns are still in fire sale mode i would do it in a second

that would mean the left side 100% on lock down for three or four years.  a true iron man who has never missed a start and lives at the pro bowl.

Plus we would probably be drafting an LT in the 1st anyways. and likely in the late 20s or even in the 30s. Might as well get a Hall of Famer instead of gambling on someone else and possibly waiting 3 years to develop when we should be in win now mode

So we know 3 inactives for the game:

Stew, Butler & Oher - all out with injuries.

Wondering who the other 4 will be.

Bersin, Byrd, Cash & Norris?  

Don't think both Cash & Norris will be out, but not sure who else would be inactive. 

Certainly we will have all Oline & Dline active as we're already thin on both lines now.

Griffin?  Teddy Williams?  Joe Webb?  (Doubt it because he is emergency RB)   Scott Simonson?

I think Teddy Williams is the seventh, along with the injured guys, Bersin and Byrd, and one of Cash or Norris. Williams has been inactive for the last two games and nothing has really changed at CB, plus he's seemingly lost his special teams role.

Could be Larsen too as he's more of a guard, but Daryl Williams had been our backup guard to this point, but he's likely gonna be starting at tackle.

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived