• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Oher is Out vs Falcons

Jeremy Igo

8 hours ago, PantherRN said:

Surely this will make Shula adapt the game plan and cut the recivers route tree back to allow for quick reads/passes.

Also can we please allow Cam to scramble if the quick read isn't there? The hits he has taken in the pocket the past three weeks have been far worse then I ever saw him take when he scrambled.

Not trying to change the ... err ... conversation but

I'd be happy to see 2 TE sets with a run all day long as our base play. Wear them down while moving the chains. Then we could later in the game have occasional trick plays to throw them off since by then we'll know what they're bringing. Like, Olsen going out on a route. Or a screen to Fozzy. Or KB on a quick slant.  lol :D

1 hour ago, run1stdownrun2nddown said:

It's like some of the people in this thread aren't capable of thinking more than one month in advance... makes me sad actually.

Welcome to the instant gratification, social media driven world. When folks aren't happy, they vent. Nowadays, there are lots of places to vent. The Huddle being one of them. It does make life fun don't it?

And here I was thinking this place was almost unbearable during the off season, but our success last year has really brought the level of shitposting here up to a ridiculous amount. I miss panthersunited, when we had like one major village idiot, now I can't even keep up with how many numb nuts we have flooding this board.

I will gladly take a temporary ban for the personal attack I am about to hurl at @The_Rainmaker You are a fuging moron and seem to use the same thought process and logic as my mentally challenged cousin who is 21 with the mentality of a 14 year old who's life totally revolves around video games. You even sound like one of those prick ass children who make me loathe online video games. I'm not sure how you haven't had the ban hammer dropped on you yet, but Mr. Scot is one of the better posters around here. Meanwhile, you are just a douche that keeps repeating yourself, and wishing injury on our own players just confirms that you are in fact an immature and highly annoying poo poster with dick for brains.

42 minutes ago, KushMcDieselson said:

And here I was thinking this place was almost unbearable during the off season, but our success last year has really brought the level of shitposting here up to a ridiculous amount. I miss panthersunited, when we had like one major village idiot, now I can't even keep up with how many numb nuts we have flooding this board.

I will gladly take a temporary ban for the personal attack I am about to hurl at @The_Rainmaker You are a fuging moron and seem to use the same thought process and logic as my mentally challenged cousin who is 21 with the mentality of a 14 year old who's life totally revolves around video games. You even sound like one of those prick ass children who make me loathe online video games. I'm not sure how you haven't had the ban hammer dropped on you yet, but Mr. Scot is one of the better posters around here. Meanwhile, you are just a douche that keeps repeating yourself, and wishing injury on our own players just confirms that you are in fact an immature and highly annoying poo poster with dick for brains.

AdolescentEvergreenElephantbeetle.gif

supercam-deal-with-it.0.gif

Archived