• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Oher is Out vs Falcons

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

BTW since you didnt respond to Kapernick quesiton I assume your on the opposite side of it. Its okay for innoccent ppl to get killed but its not right wishing injury on a football player. 

Keep trying to deflect, kid.

(Hint: It doesn't make you look like less of a douche)

As mentioned, I've discussed other issues in appropriate threads as much as I care to.

In this thread, on this topic, I'm not allowing your attempts to take attention away from you acting like a twit.

By the way, take a moment and ask your parents if it's okay to hope someone gets hurt. I'd be interested in what they say.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Keep trying to deflect, kid.

(Hint: It doesn't make you look like less of a douche)

As mentioned, I've discussed other issues in appropriate threads as much as I care to. In this thread, on this topic, I'm not allowing your attempts to take attention away from you acting like a twit.

Because you know it would make your argument invalid if your on the opposite side. 

So what side are you on because you have been deflectign this question all day sir.

16 minutes ago, TylerVagyler said:

Ok then I will rephrase what I said.  

Gettleman has neglected the OT position. Oher and Remmers both had decent seasons and he was completely comfortable heading into the season with them and didn't seem worried about depth behind them either. 

Or maybe, just maybe, when RR, and Gman did their year end evaluations, they decided, since we have won so many games with Oher, and Remmers, we could maybe get by one more year. I am damm sure they knew what we had, and would have upgraded if the possibility would have showed itself.

I am sure they wanted to add depth at OT. They wanted Williams to challenge Remmers. They brought in kids to evaluate. They did what they thought they could. I guess we will see this week. Cuz I am also positive that RR, and Gman are not "Neglecting" the OT position on purpose. It just appears that way to fans who have no link with the FO.

OR....You could be right. Nah, I'm right, you're wrong. lol (see what I did there?)

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I wonder if he even realizes he quoted the wrong guy.

I was wondering that myself. I just think at this point. He is so riled up he can't control himself.

Mr. Douche....The Killer. lol

Archived