• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons predictions thread.....

Jeremy Igo

Untill this team can stop with their Jekyl and Hide attitude I'm not gonna get too over-confident about a win on the road.  The Panthers are the better team, but I'm convinced that hasn't yet to be the case against any team they have played thus far.  They have to get the offensive mistakes/penalties corrected because I won't be surprised if this turns into a shootout in the 2nd half.    

Falcons 24

Panthers 20

Panthers start strong again jumping out to a 14-3 lead at halftime. Defense gets after Matt Ryan and shuts down the Falcons offense. KB gets a TD and Cam rushes for a TD, CAP is running the ball well. All looks well in Pantherland.

Offense stalls in the 2nd half only getting two FGs killing promising drives. Falcons force a turnover to get back in the game. Panthers lead 20-17 with 2 min to go, allow the Falcons to drive for a game winning TD at the end. It's 2012 all over again.

Hate to pick against our guys but I think things are going to get worse before they get better. Panthers have been blowing it in the 2nd half of games for over a year. Falcons start huffing their own poo out of a jar after the win. 

Archived