• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons predictions thread.....

Jeremy Igo

6 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I have no idea how it will end up.  Falcons could abuse our young secondary, or we might get a lot of pressure on Ryan while our offense finally eliminates the errors.  But since I have picked the Panthers all three games, I will try to reverse things and say Falcons 31-28.  

The falcons didn't even abuse the saints secondary. Julio looks like he's playing hurt. If anything Tamme will have a good game.

I see where the Charlotte disturber is asking "Are the Panthers a one hit wonder?"

I don't think so. Need to regroup and maybe make a FEW changes on team and on staff!

There are to many great players on this team for them to be playing like this.

Gotta change Sunday! MUST change Sunday!!

Panthers 27

Birds 13  

1 minute ago, maddog1945 said:

I see where the Charlotte disturber is asking "Are the Panthers a one hit wonder?"

I don't think so. Need to regroup and maybe make a FEW changes on team and on staff!

There are to many great players on this team for them to be playing like this.

Gotta change Sunday! MUST change Sunday!!

Panthers 27

Birds 13  

Screw the Disturber. The Carolinas version of " Mother Jones".

4 hours ago, CRA said:

NFL.com in their QB index has Cam #1 for a reason. Gotta let Cam be Cam and we need people around him that can allow it.   

We aren't a great running team.  We have a great QB.  Who simply does it all . 

I don't endorse any of this limiting Cam talk 

Running will open up the passing if we stick to it. Running IS Cam's game.

38-10. KK finally awakens from his tendency of slow starts and mauls up Ryan for a trio of sacks. Our pass rush finally gets there after our slow throttle, and we start looking like a formidable defense. Offensively, Cam Newton takes the steps necessary to ensure the mistakes that occurred last year won't happen again. Shula actually starts calling more screens that *gasp* work and Cam Newton shows decency in the short passing game that should be used commonly. KB has a big game, and Funchess shows why he had all that preseason hype surrounding him. All in all, we start the gas right here and now and cruise our way through the rest of the season. 

Butler out, DeLaire on IR, CJ "limited" now (who knows with that), too bad mythical sea creatures are much to fun loving to take football seriously.

This game will come down to our linebackers making plays. Playing the QB's in this division, you've got to sack them. They're all good enough to burn you to a crisp if left untouched.  

Archived