• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons predictions thread.....

Jeremy Igo

17 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

If you are the best running team in the NFL, RUN, RUN, RUN!

That's using your personnel!

As far as getting consistent pressure on Ryan, who can hurt you. I don't have a solution. They had that all figured out this offseason so let's see if the starters are still or really starters.

NFL.com in their QB index has Cam #1 for a reason. Gotta let Cam be Cam and we need people around him that can allow it.   

We aren't a great running team.  We have a great QB.  Who simply does it all . 

I don't endorse any of this limiting Cam talk 

So...  If we are able to correct the mistakes of the past three weeks (turnovers, running the ball, special teams), then I think we can win in a very decisive manner, like 34-10 kind of win.

If we keep messing around and playing like crap, we're going to lose.  Say what you will about the paper tigers of Atlanta's number 1 offense in the NFL, but we can easily be another victim in that if we're not careful.  Even if our defense plays well entire game, if we don't control the clock, you're just asking for Julio Jones to burn our secondary.  Luke can't be there every time...

Hopeful:  34-10

Pessimistic: 28-13 Atl...(BTW, this makes me vomit in my mouth a bit as I write it...)

Just for the record, I wrote my earlier prediction of a Panthers win before news broke that Charles Johnson was limited in practice.  UH OH.

We are so thin at DE already.... Panthers say it was just a tight quad and limiting him was precautionary, but I have to say, I have a really bad feeling about this.  We can't afford to lose anyone on the Dline this week to injury.

The habit of getting sloppy and conservative on offense after establishing a lead will be the downfall of this team.

The Panthers have jumped out to an early lead in all three games this season, only to watch those leads diminish and in two of the three contests, evaporate entirely.

60 minutes of solid football will result in a win, unfortunately, up until this point in the season, the Panthers have yet to accomplish that task.

Archived