• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons predictions thread.....

Jeremy Igo

I honestly have no idea what to expect in terms of a score.

This Panthers team looks awesome one moment, terrible the next.  Can they play consistently good ball for 4 quarters?

I do predict a Panthers win.  I think they will come to this game pissed & hungry.  I hope it's enough. 

I'll guess Panthers 31, Atlanta 24, but my confidence in this prediction is really really low.  

I mean who among us came close to correctly predicting EITHER Panthers vs Atlanta score in 2015?  Anyone predict a 38-0 shut out in week 14?  And after that blowout and being 14-0 did anyone predict the 13 - 20 loss in week 16?

Division games feel like they're a different kind of football.  There's a lot more than just the talent on either side of the field.  Coaching and "Want To" and team chemistry seem to play a bigger role.  "Any given Sunday" seems truer than ever when talking about intra-division play.

I can't yet get a good sense for where the 2016 Panthers are at...  This game is going to show us a lot.   I really hope we like what we see.

If we can run and stop the run we can win. Cam had 35 attempts last week. Bring that down a bit. If you are behind Shula use the 3rd best run blocking line in the NFL not the worst pass blocking line in the NFL. Play to your strength, establish it then do the cute stuff later and less options as they take too long to develop.

If you are the best running team in the NFL, RUN, RUN, RUN!

That's using your personnel!

As far as getting consistent pressure on Ryan, who can hurt you. I don't have a solution. They had that all figured out this offseason so let's see if the starters are still or really starters.

Archived