• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Falcons Fans are Saying

Jeremy Igo

I've been hearing it all week from them. I'm ready to get this game started. Anyone going to be at the dome? I'll be hosting some of my college buddies and we'll be in attendance bringing the ruckus. I hope to see a ton of black and blue there, so we can take over the dome again!

59 minutes ago, caatfan said:

And you got 2 + 2 = 5 out of my post? I guess that's what fans do.

If anyone thinks it's ridiculous or weird for fans to be positive when you're winning, well that's just ridiculous and weird.

From what I've seen though, a lot of Falcon fans aren't really buying into the hype just yet. They still remember last season and aren't that impressed with who they've beaten so far.

Heck, we know they're happy. Most fanbases would be. Hence why we're talking poo back like most fanbases would. 

To be fair, they come off as we did 2-3 years ago. hopeful for their team, and talking all the crap about division rivals as we do.

Cant hate on them for that. We spent all offseason talking about how badass we were. Season is 3 games deep and we are not looking so good. Are we better than them? for sure. Are we playing better than them and winning games? Check the standings~

Division rivalry aside, they have just as much to be confident about this game Sunday as anyone. Truth be told they laid the blueprint for the league ( the one that succeeded that is),and since that game the same blueprint has worked on us. Give credit where credit is due to them.

Who cares if they are flying high in their confidence?  It's not like they have played a Murderers Row of defenses.  As much poo as we talk about braided belt, small cup sized, poo staining Matt Ryan, he can be an above average QB. Julio Jones is extremely talented and really f'in good.  IF we don't get to Ryan, then it's going to be a long day for us.  We have shown so little pass rush this year it's not funny.  It's really not.

Now if they think we're just going to roll over, ha ha ha to them.  KB and Cam are out to prove something, so I expect a big day from those two gentlemen.  We have the most to lose by losing.  Going down 1-3 is going to make is EXTREMELY difficult to make it to the playoffs.  Instead, we have a ton of motivation, anger, and "got-something-to-prove-it-ness" to bring to them.

Also, I love how a media interview is what they are concerned about.

Archived