• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My New Toy

Kyle82

I like.Very nice car.but it looks like theres no room for a taller person

they are fine when riding up front. the rear seats aren't good for anything but kids though. I'm 6' 2", and had a 3rd gen camaro until i got my first bike. they sit the driver/passenger down very low so you get all the leg/head room you need.

Tell you what, with the new Camaro, the best production Mustang ever, and the new Challenger (my dream car, in B5 blue), now is a great time to buy American. It's good to see American Muscle hasn't gone the way of the dodo bird.

There is this guy in my neighborhood with a new orange Challenger....that is definitely my new dream car as well. I get a boner every time I see it ride by.

Out of the three, I have to admit a bias for the Challenger. I owned a 73 Charger as a teen (until Dad took it away for getting 3 speeding tickets in 6 months) and the 72 Challenger in the HS parking lot was the only other car that made me jealous.

That Camaro looks pretty sweet though.

The Mustang is a lot, lot better than the last iteration - I drove a convertible as a rental a couple of years ago and liked it just fine. My friend has a Bullitt version.

My cousin got a new Challenger in matte black. Lucky dude. He compared it to a boat, "comfortable but somewhat 'disconnected' from the road." Funny guy. But he said it's a straight line beast. If he sounds negative, my family has been in the Detroit auto industry since the late 1800s and they're just hypercritical of everything with 4 wheels.

My cousin got a new Challenger in matte black. Lucky dude. He compared it to a boat, "comfortable but somewhat 'disconnected' from the road." Funny guy. But he said it's a straight line beast. If he sounds negative, my family has been in the Detroit auto industry since the late 1800s and they're just hypercritical of everything with 4 wheels.

Thats the feeling i get from the new Challengers..huge cruisers.

but i know a guy with one of those 67 eleanor Mustangs from Gone in 60 sec..very nice

Thats the feeling i get from the new Challengers..huge cruisers.

but i know a guy with one of those 67 eleanor Mustangs from Gone in 60 sec..very nice

zomgerzzz!!!11!1 I saw one of those in Detroit at this years Woodward Dream cruise. Shot in my pants...twice.

Snapped a picture of it:

post-303-133194769488_thumb.jpg

Archived