• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam hangs up on Atlanta media... lol

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, beastson said:

I don't like that comment about KB

Don't force to KB, him not getting touches is NOT why we lost the game against the Vikes

Oh come on man, he was asked "How do you all plan to get Kelvin Benjamin going against the Falcons?"

How do you get any receiver going in a game of football? You throw him the ball.

But, if you feel Cam has announced that he's going to be trying to throw the ball to KB on every offensive snap regardless of coverage, distance, or down, I think you might be reading a little too much into it.

3 hours ago, CRA said:

We pretty much had our way with them the first half....we just shot ourselves in the foot (guys like Kelvin taking TDs off the board and big runs). 

We could of beat them in the first half with Kelvin having zero targets if he and the rest of the skill players weren't bringing back big plays.  Not just the TD play.  The saftey came after a big one too

We had chances to win or get momentum back in the second half too. The PI the refs didn't call on ginn would have put us in scoring position and we probably would have scored. Oher killed an entire drive single handedly. We had chances all day and like Ron said we shot ourselves in the foot continuously. Not to mention gano missing more points. 

4 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

That's my boi Cam.

But seriously, he needs to have better control of his emotions. He's either too high when we win or too low when we loose.

Cam is his own worst enemy sometimes. You can see it during a game, he gets very frustrated when things don't go right.

Most perfectionist behave this way. He also carries the weight. I don't think I've ever heard him throw or single anyone out. He calls himself out a lot. I agree with you, when he's winning he's super high and it may annoy some people. When he's losing, he's super low. Sunday after the game, his whole mood was like "blah." He looked annoyed and frustrated and sad and upset lol. 

3 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

Most perfectionist behave this way. He also carries the weight. I don't think I've ever heard him throw or single anyone out. He calls himself out a lot. I agree with you, when he's winning he's super high and it may annoy some people. When he's losing, he's super low. Sunday after the game, his whole mood was like "blah." He looked annoyed and frustrated and sad and upset lol. 

No doubt. Cam has to work on the mental side of his game. Opposing players notice his annoyance during the game and start talking poo to him. This seems to piss him off and get him of his game.

11 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

No doubt. Cam has to work on the mental side of his game. Opposing players notice his annoyance during the game and start talking poo to him. This seems to piss him off and get him of his game.

Yeah, I think that's part of the maturation process too. He's obviously an emotional person. Once he learns to never let them see you sweat, he will be okay. 

Archived